- Information on day-trip hot springs
Information on day-trip hot springs
- We have shortened the usage time of the large bath due to the countermeasures against this new coronavirus infection.
From July 1st for a while
11:00 to 22:00 Last admission 23:00 Closed.
(Not open from 6:00 to 9:00)
※Open every Monday from 15:00
For all guests, including overnight stays and day spas.
In the future, business hours may be further changed depending on the status of new coronavirus infection.
We look forward to your understanding and cooperation.
- Notice of suspension of use of bedrock bath due to measures against new coronavirus infection.
Due to the recent spread of new coronavirus infection, we will temporarily stop using the bedrock bath.
We will inform you later when the bedrock bath will resume.
All bathing facilities for customers staying at Yakage-ya “Main building” “Bitchu-Ya Nagae-mon bath annex” “Bitchu-Ya Nagae-mon” are free
- ※"Kura INN］Guests staying in the apartment require a separate bathing fee.
- Healed with hot water of Yakage IshiThere is a one-day hot spring in the Yakageya Bathing Annex Hot Spring Yakageya Bathing Annex
There is calcium carbonate hot spring.
And we prepare "rock bath" using Yakage Ishi.
Please relax and calm the daily fatigue ...
One-day hot springs, Business Introduction
- Inner bath
- Open Air Bath
- Stone Sauna
|Yu no Hana Onsen||AM 11: 00 to PM 11: 00 (final entry is 10 PM)|
|Open Air Bath||AM 11: 00 to PM 9: 00|
|Stone Sauna||Female service hours: AM 11: 00 to PM 5: 00|
Male hours: PM 5: 00 PM 9: 00
Female service hours: PM 9:00 to PM 11: 00
(Last rock bath reception is PM 10: 00)
- ※Yu no Hana Onsen will be cleaned from AM 9: 00 to AM 11: 00.
(Cleaning from AM 9: 00 to PM 3: 00 every Monday)
7 days a week ※Every Monday is closed from AM 9: 00 to PM 3: 00 for equipment inspection.(If Monday is a holiday, next Tuesday is eligible)
One-way hot spring fee
|Weekdays||Adult(s), 500 yen, Elementary school-aged children, 350 yen, Infants, 300 yen|
|Before Holidays·Holidays||Adult(s), 700 yen, Elementary school-aged children, 500 yen, Infants, 400 yen|
|Bedrock bath rate||Adult(s), 500 yen, Elementary school-aged children, 350 yen, Infants, 300 yen|
- ※Bedrock bath is separate from bathing fee.
- ·Shampoo · rinse · body soap is available.
·Towels have rental.
·Face towel: 150 yen, bath towel: 250 yen
·Canned beer is sold at hot spring reception (PM 3: 00 to PM 10: 00)