- Information within each facility
Information within each facility
Information of the main building
- THE KURA
It is a building whose one warehouse was refurbished as the name suggests.
You can also use it by charter.
- 2F Gallery
Free space on the second floor of main building lobby &Bar Ebisu
You can use it widely, including seminars and conferences.
- Edo (time period)'s Nishiki 100 yen store (100 Yen shop)
Mini 100 yen shop that collected "I would have been nice" on the road
The southernmost part of the main building, open on the first floor of the room "foliage" facing the national highway!
There is also an old-fashioned "bad candy" corner!
- A candy corner in a 100 yen shop
Combine 10 yen, 20 yen, 30 yen and make it 100 yen
Information on the hot bath an annex
- Annex check-in counter
As soon as entering from the parking lot side
- "Warm bath an annex" middle passage
The end of the noren is a large bath
- From the main building to the east, the eastern side of “Bitchu-Ya Nagae-mon”, a renovated former rice storehouse
- Alley on the east side of Kura INN Overlooking south The Kura INN single room building on the right is Kura INN Kamon on the left
- Storehouse Kura INN located at the intersection of alley and alley
- Compact but within the necessary and sufficient facilities
Kura INN family crest
- Newly opened following the Kura INN family crest, “Main building” “Bitchu-Ya Nagae-mon bath annex” “Bitchu-Ya Nagae-mon” “Kura INN”
- Kura INN family crest, Lobby Entrance
- 1st floor 3 rooms, 6 rooms on 3rd floor
Akatsuki no Kura
- "Akatsuki no Kura"
Bitchu-Ya Nagae-mon with customers looking for lodging an Kura INN is a check-in / Checkout here.
- Akatsuki no Kura
Breakfast venue of staying with Bitchu-Ya Nagae-mon an Kura INN is also here.